12/29/08

My_doodles_plus_babbles_








A portrait of Haruki Murakami.


I've posted about him before and I still like him very much.

I've just finished reading "Kakfa on the Shore", which is literally full of metaphors.
Confusing and knda feels weird/surrealistc but still, great.



Now I'm working through "Metamorphosis" by Franz Kafka, just because it happened to be on the bookshelf in front of me when I finished the Murakami book. Strangely enough, I don't remember reading it before, but I "remember" what's gonna be coming up next in the scene. Maybe I have read that book before, after all. Who knows?








A random creature which looks like a..... dragon...?


I've uploaded a bigger version of this on my facebook album.

It's not done yet, though. I'm just uploading when I still have a hold on it, because I'm probably gonna throw it away unfinished(this is drawn on a A4 waste-paper). And of course I don't really feel like finishing this.




* * *



You might have noticed that I'm into Starcraft lately.


Both the game and the players of it :)
Well, I'm not a great player myself, and I even lose against pc.
So don't expect to see me on Battlenet...



Anyways, I've just gone to check out the new Starcraft 2 on Blizzard's website.....
And I was astounded - completely BLOWN AWAY - at the sight of all the great artworks.
Geez, gotta play it or I'd regret.


Check it out yourselves if you're interested.
Just google "Starcraft 2" and it's gotta be there.


Well that WAS some inspiration.
Especially this guy named Peter Lee(I'm guessing he's either a Korean or a Chinese) is simply amazing. I'm currently using his picture of Terran base with minerals and a bunker as my desktop background (and the SCVs! Cute little creatures!).



* * *




My Nikon P80 camera just arrived!!!!!
My camera that worths (almost)$300!!!!


Just love it =D

Now I'm just planning to take tons of pictures of whatever in sight.
...until I get tired of it (which is probably gonna be never)




1 comment:

  1. Don't you dare throw away that dragon-creature!!!!!! It's REALLY GOOD!!!

    Have fun with your new camera! Take loads of pix and upload them here! :)

    ReplyDelete