6/30/08

@ skool

It's been so long since I last updated my blog.. So I'm just gonna do it now, which is the IT class :P And OMG the practical thing is darn hard I can't really figure out how to do this and that. I totally suck in excel and database stuff. I see a lot of people quitting the extended class nowadays- it's a bit last-minute but core should be easier. I used to complain about HTML last year, but that was like, nothing compared to this. I'm so tired without a proper reason. It's not like I'm studying for the exams at all, or doing something useful for my "future".. All I'm doing recently is downloading and listening to musics. I sleep a LOT and just started believing that all this tirednesses are due to the weather, which as well could be an externalist-thought (lol!) Oh yeah, I did my BM oral last week.Tho it's a bit late to talk about it now, I just wanna post about it-I talked about a family trip to Singapore and the script was quite ok since Elise and Sharon helped me with it. And guess what MR. P said when I finished my oral! He was like, 'You sound like a Korean trying to speak in Bahasa.' OMG I never knew that I'm not a Korean or what I was trying to speak was not Bahasa. Now isn't that funny? Oops, I gotta go now. I'll update again ASAP :)

2 comments:

  1. *winces*

    Good luck with your IT. I don't envy you.

    >_____< You need to learn to be more hardworking.

    Lol scrap that. If you changed you wouldn't be you anymore. =) It's that part of you that I like - the daredevil quality.

    That is SOOO typical of him to say that something like that in response to your oral!!!! Omg I feel like telling him get a freakin life!!! It's pathetic that all a person can do is try to act smart and try to put ppl down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol about the bm oral thingy..im malay btw..sammy aw's friend frm national sch..anyway..i guess if i tried talking in korean..u'd be lyk 'u sound lyk a malay trying to talk in korean'..lols..i do speak korean actually..haha..

    ReplyDelete