8/18/08

I'm so in love

with Amelie Nothomb

and Haruki Murakami.

And so I am going to read Kafka too.

I found out that many people who share a same favourite writer with me, share the most of the favourite writers as well. I found it out while randomly surfing the web with some of the authors' names as keywords, and found someone who shares a lot in common with me- in general! (And I liked her Myspace) And there were some I hadn't heard of. So I'm gonna read them as well........after finishing all the Amelie Nothomb's.

P.S. I permed my hair yesterday.

I used to look like this:

And I look like this now:

Now go clean your eyes. Quick!

(lol)

1 comment:

  1. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    So cute!!!!

    *BASH BASH BASH*

    I know, it's freaky how people can turn violent when they see cute things. =P

    LOL.

    I prefer you having permed hair. And I still prefer your old hairstyle =P

    ReplyDelete