8/10/08

About August 26th, 2008.

Note that I wrote the date in 'American' way. LOL. It's the morning plane at 11a.m. from Kuching, Malaysia. I'm taking MAS to Singapore and will stay there a night with Daddy. Then I'll take a United Airline to Narita, Japan, and then take off to Washington, USA. One of my friend informed me about this students' society called the NATIONAL HONORS SOCIETY. They'll take me in if I get 6 3.4s for GPA straight and produce a resume, 3 recommendation letters and 2 essays. I won't be able to join in my juniors year, 'cause there are only 4 quarters in a year, but hopefully in the seniors year. Plus I'd better get a sport to play. I'll have to work harder then ever to get all the credits for universities. And I'm already struggling to choose the major I'm gonna take, which will determine my future currier and thus the ability for me to pay off all my students loan once I get in to a university. This is hard, but fun. I love to leave, and I know that I can come back ehenever I want. I will do my BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment