9/4/08

Hihihi!!!

Hahaha. This is my first post since I came to America. Straight to the point, it's quite exciting and I kinda like my new school :) As some of you might already know, I absolutely love new things(as much as I love old things)! Oh and I received an Email from ChoHee that all the ppl are asking about me. Haha. I might just randomly call you guys up someday, so get ready for some surprise(but don't expect too much.. you guys know how lazy I am.. :P)! By the way I didn't have any time to send any of you postcards. Not that I don't miss you people, but I'm just too busy right now. I'm getting tons of homeworks every single day... ...And I somehow finished all of them so early today! Yay! Um, I like all the teachers, especially maths teacher who tells us to bring some musics in to listen together in the classes... and, um, we have new apple laptops in the computer lab! ...tho we can't use them in study hall times :P Plus there's a really huge bookstore and a public library in my neighborhood(The bookstore has a mini coffee shop in it!)!

...Yay me.

Guess I'll post more later :)

Good night!

Miss ya people ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment