9/26/08

Random me :)





Took this pic at school, on the Apple laptop during classtime :P

I made this spoon girl out of a left-over spoon from my English class' Milk and Cereal Day and some Sharpie markers. Her name is Rosie, just because she is wearing red. It's cuter if you actually see it, but, oh well. By the way, she does look sad in real -I guess because of her eyes - and is kind of creepy :D


Note that my head is actually the same size as Rosie's! LOL. My head really did shrink(at least it seems like it) in this pic ;P





I might take up arts again. I haven't been drawing for a real long time. I will attempt not to be discouraged by all the best artists around the world.




p.s. I didn't send ANY postcard to ANYONE (yet)

2 comments:

  1. "I might take up arts again. I haven't been drawing for a real long time. I will attempt not to be discouraged by all the best artists around the world."

    Might?? You HAVE to! Yubin - there's no way you can stop drawing! I'll never forgive you!!! XP You ARE one of the best artists in the world! Take up art in your new school? Did you?

    I've moved now... will email you my new address so you can send me a postcard =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurv you Nibuy!!!

    ReplyDelete