10/1/08

Pictures

Recently I'm getting the impression that my blog is getting less wordy. Well, more words, people will get bored, but I just don't really feel right about this. When I first started this blog, my posts used to be more detailed and stuff, but now almost everything I upload are pictures, pictures, and pictures. *Hmph* I should write more rather than taking random pictures. Not that it's bad, I mean, it's fun both to watch and read.... But anyways, I'm gonna upload more today :P I've got tons of un-uploaded pictures on my phone memory card. Most of them are sel-cams, random stuff and landscapes(which my phone can't really get) that I never used or never gonna use, but are just stored there for the sake of being stored. It's just that I feel bad deleting them, so I leave them there until my memory's full. And that's kind of why I feel like revealing (some of) them in this post so that I'll get the satisfaction-type of feeling that I actually used them and eventually will get rid of them just because of the fact that they've been used. So, here goes; a part of my desk in my room. Love that antique clock, though it makes really annoying sounds if I set an alarm on it(and that's why I don't use it). There's some snacks, a waterbottle, some instant-coffee packets, my pencilcase(which is random and lame but cool), my pouch, a random book, my cellphone recharger, my hairband, some papers, brochures, and that thing which has pink pills in it(which, if you're a girl, you could possibly guess what that does). It's not this messy now. In fact, it's slightly....um, no, a lot better than this. I just kind of swept the things off the desk because it will look like a miniature junkyard in a week or two if I continued piling my stuff like that in the pic. Anyways it has more space then my old desk in Kuching, even though it doesn't have any drawers.

I really tend to get carried away as I'm typing. Haha. The tree is beautifully tall and this is the kind of tree you see everywhere in Washington. And because of these trees, Washington owns a wonderful nickname of "Evergreen State". Of course when I'm saying it's wonderful, I mean that I think it's wonderful. Is there anybody that aren't aware of the fact that I love trees and that my ambition is to plant trees? Well, if you didn't know, now you do.

This is a picture that I took from the back seat of the car while it was passing through the town of Tacoma. You can see a tiny part of back mirror in the bottom part! I don't exactly remember what this building was for, but I guess it was a museum or something. Or it could be an apartment or an office building... Anyways it looked nice and Europe :)

Me!!! Oh yeah it's me in the school bus. I intentionally covered my face up because my face looked crappy in this pic. But isn't the mask cute??? LOL

From this pic, I just wanted to show you what kind of things I wear to school. And guess what, it's barely fall here and I had to wear THAT. It's really cold for a person who's been living in all the hot countries for past 5+ years. Especially it was so hard when I first came, I thought I was going to freeze to death when it was still like summer for residents here.

Another shot from the same day. That was what I was wearing inside. Because the school building itself isn't so bad, I just wear anything indoors. The trouble is when you have to move from a building to another.

Just note that that place is my bathroom, not the school's.

Here's the last shot of me TRANSLATING in church. My job is to translate all the stuff that are said in Korean into English, since there are some people that don't understand Korean very well and some Americans coming to my church. Translating the entire sermon is harder then I thought, but it's cool ;P and I'm getting used to it somehow...

Don't I look like a singer in recording, or a voice of someone, or an announcer or a DJ? Haha.

Btw that's my own translating room at the back of the sanctuary. It's really nice and cozy inside, because it's like a cubicle box that has practically everything you need in order to concentrate. Studying there is really fun and it's really concentrateable in there! Love my space :D

Well, that's pretty much I have to upload. It's not in a very good resolution because -obviously- all I used was my cell's camera(Btw if you haven't noticed, I'm using the same Sony Ericsson phone from M'sia). A cell cam is a cell cam, so it can't possibly produce a photo in top quality.

But anyways, I'll try to post more "wordy" posts on from now on(except on certain occasions that I don't feel like writing very long), so beware people.

Ha ha, good night :)

P.S. Please do feel free to TAG me. Don't just come and go..........==

P.S.2 I printed the bookmarks out. Thanks a lot, I love them!- Audrey

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it's been getting less wordy and I'd definitely love to read longer posts. ;)

    (Yes, I'll try to post more pix soon on mine. Wait till we get everything settled in our new home ok?)

    Love the pix on your phone btw. Post more of them! Haha I'm the same with all photos I take, which simply leaves me with hundreds stored on my computer. Like with my Il Divo concert photos last year, I still have all of them on the memory card of my camera and everything else comes after. =D

    Oooh btw now that you mentioned Sony Ericsson phones, I finally figured out how to transfer picture and music files back and forth with mine. Bluetooth! Lol. I've never used Bluetooth before this. I can't use the cable or CD cos the driver is simply not compatible with Win Vista.

    You know, I'd been listening to Il Divo on my laptop for months before I found out how to send them to my phone and I kept wondering why their songs didn't sound as good as they used to... Forgot how much laptop speakers suck. The songs sound so good on my phone now. ^^

    Btw I LOVE that antique clock of yours!!!! And the picture of your desk is nice too. You take pretty good photos, somehow.

    Nice clothing that you wear to school. Noticed the winter wear before reading what you wrote about it. Omg can't believe it's so cold! And I thought it was freezing here. >___< You're actually gonna have snow there aren't cha? Post pix during winter please, lol! (I have a lot of requests... xD)

    And that last picture, lol. I thought you were in a recording studio! =D Cool. ;) I like the sound of the recording room... sounds cozy. ^^ The lighting in the photo is nice too. =P

    Oh and you're welcome =)

    Yes, this is a very long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yubiiin , sounds like super fun living there. im so jealous. how are you ? is so getting hectic and stressed around sch now . but too bad ur not here anymore to enjoy all the fun of signing uniforms and that sort. hehehe , well i wish you all the best. dont hesitate to visit my blog hehe

    ReplyDelete