11/3/08

I'm updating!

It's been a really long time since I last updated on this blog. To be honest, I've been updating on my Korean blog more than regularly, just because. Now it kind of feels weird writing on this blog again, 'cause I haven't been writing for so long. Yes, I regret. And for those who've been in and out of my blog just to see what's going on with me and my life, I hereby declare that I'm still alive! Sorry if I kept you anxious(though I suppose nobody would really have been..), I haven't forgotten about this blog yet! Okey. In fact, the trigger to this post was simple; I finally logged on to MSN and met Anas and Leonard. Thanks to you guys if you're reading this right now. Leonard mentioned something that was kind of unexpected (and don't ask back, because I know that you know!), and Anastasia was almost nagging me to post something on my blog, claiming that I don't have ANYTHING new on it. I have to admit that all this lack of update was due to my laziness, and not any busy-stuff going on. Of course I'm busy with school works, too! But I still had time to watch dramas and movies.. which proves that I was just lazy to type. All the un-replied mails and notes and everything - I have to confess now -, are to be blamed on me. My Korean blog, by the way, has loads of updates, because I was writing really short articles and/or the stuff that are to be discussed in Korean language (for an example, Korean pro-gamers, you know). I wholeheartedly apologize to all the regular visitors and to myself. I'm sorry for being so irresponsible. By the way, I'm on facebook now. It's kind of really convenient because you can see all the freinds' updates and it has a lot of small applications that you might find enjoyable. You can even chat with your friends if you happen to be on-line at the same time. The only thing about it is that you can't really modify the backgrunds and express more of yourself, but you still get to write about how you feel like at the moment by writing up your own status. One more thing before I get to my recent events, GOOD LUCK IN THE IGCSEs, LODGEANS! You've only got a few more left, and I hope you'll all do great! I hear that now is the study leave, so you guys gotta be having fun with all your books ;P Hahaha. Love you people. So, this is me in the Halloween costume. I bet you wouldn't really be able to tell, but this was a kitty cat costume with cute tails at the back :) I went to a party that night and went to trick or treat for the first time in my life :D That was so much fun and I wish I'd be able to do that next year, too :) Also from that night, I acquired about a month's supply of chocolates and candies! Yay! The costume was borrowed from my friend, and guess what! I had to go without the ears...ToT Well, no one actually cared much, and the costume and the boots pretty much covered the absence of the ears, so I wasn't too grave about it. And as you know, I'm seldom sad about anything! I love myself as so much of an optimist :) (I see silver linings from the clouds! LOL) I just purchased a pair of earring! A music note!! Isn't that adorable? I'm currently obsessed with Mozart's "Little Star" variations and Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E! I just can't get them away from my fingers and mouth :) I don't have a piano at my house, so I kind of visit my church every twice or thrice every week to play piano. I desperately wish I had one somewhere nearby, but not all the things in the world go the way you want them to go. Well there's really no way for me to get a piano unless I find a second-hand keyboard lying on the street, unbroken. Haha. That's just one of the possibilities tho.

And those are the onigiri's I made a couple of week ago. They tasted fine, too.

The carrots kind of make them look less nicer, but it's ll right! Anyways I loved them :P Well it's getting late and I got to retire to my room by now. Good night :) p.s. We were watching Akeelah and the Bee in English last week and that somehow reminded me of Mr. Peter. That ol' man kind of looks like him too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment