11/8/08

I have shiny nails :D

...That was a random title. But yes, it's true that I have shiny nails. I've recently purchased a couple of fancy manicures and I just LOVE them! And guess what, I removed them last night with acetone, and the glitters would remain there. That was kind of exciting. Hahaha. I guess I'll apply some other colors tonight :P I realized that I easily get obssessed with things and not let go of them. I remember saying that I'm "currently obssessed with Nat King Cole's songs and Mozart's Little Star Variations". well, I am, and I picked up another thing to be obssessed with. Again! Yeah. YELLE - A Cause Des Garcons Fatal Bazooka feat Yelle - Parle à Ma Main They're in French, and I love Yelle! I like her voice when she raps :P Plus, the song is bright and I lke both the lyrics and the melodies. In fact, they're stuck in my head now that it's really hard to remove them.



They are both Koreans, and I think they might be the same person. There are some that says that he's hired by Converse to promote the brand in Korea, and it's kind of obvious from the second video. But still he's got some great moves! In fact, I'm currently teaching myself techtonik(or tecktonik) :P It's really interesting and I'm starting to get the gist of it. It's fun! Go and look for tutorials on youtube!
Oh by the way, it's really cool when a girl dances techtonik. Like B-girls are cool. I can't dance to that extent, though. I really need to get lighter. LOL

I really gotta have something more to post about. I was thinking of book postings, but there's none post-worthy that I've recently read of. But send me e-mails or contact me thru facebook. I mostly write back when you write on my facebook wall. Plus I don't go online on MSN that often now, just because I forget to log in. Sorry :P
Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment