12/8/08

A funny one

THAT's called AWESOME!
HAHAHAHAHA X)
I just kinda decided to do what I do to my Korean blog to this blog.
"I'm just going to do whatever I want to do with my blog, 'cause it's mine"
...is the motto for my Korean blog and from today on, it applies the same with THIS blog.
So don't say you don't like what's being posted, even if you really don't! Because I know it's gonna be better for this poor little not-usually-updated blog. I figured that if I put it this way and feel more free about my blog, I might actually have more to write about and remember to update more often.
Well, at least that's what happened to my Korean blog a few years ago... :P
These are the pics I recently drew;
they mentally bothered me so much that I couldn't help but finish them...
...Actually, I was just kidding.
I did them bit by bit in some of the classes at school and when I had more than enough time in my hands but had no access to internet. Computers, after all, could be what's keeping me from drawing more. Am I an addict? Hope not ;P
It's a bit early to say this, but
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Lol I thought you were already doing whatever you wanted with this blog. Isn't that the point?

    It's great to see some of your art again... it hasn't changed a bit. I still love it!

    I forgot to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete