1/22/09

From_school_

I'm in my maths class right now, with an apple laptop checked out from the computer lab. There's something hilarious happened just now in the classroom, so I'm just briefly going to talk about it. Geez, it still smells bad in here.

I found two microwaveable buns from deep inside my locker on my way back to the classroom from the student center, to where I went to buy a white chocolate raspberry cookie before the class started. The buns seemed like they were in there for at least a few weeks, so I brought them to classroom and tried one. It was all rock-hard and cold so I spat it out immediately. The other one, I put in the microwave.

I don't seem to remember how long I put it there for. But after a while, someone said,

"There's a fire on the microwave..."

It was nothing more than a distraction, but the maths room and people who were there still smell like my burnt bun. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment