7/24/08

In Kuala Lumpur

Yea! I'm in Kuala Lumpur! To be more specific, I'm at a cyber-cafe in Bukit Bintang, right across my hotel. It's nice to be out here, and KL is surely a big city compared to Kuching(I think I like Kch better tho..). I have an appointment at the embassy tomorrow morning and it's like 11 p.m. now.... I know I've gotta have some sleep but just the moment I was about to quit, one of my friend started talking to me on MSN :P So, I'm just lingering here. This afternoon, I went to the KLCC and did a bit of shopping. A book, some stationaries, a new pencilcase, pore packs, a hairpin etc. There are so many Arab people out here -especially in Bkt Bintang- , and it feels like being in Egypt again despite the scents of D24 and hokkien mee. Not so alien for me. Well, I was going to write more, but since it's getting late I guess I should get off now and get a can of shandy before going back to my hotel room. I really can't meet the ambassador in my not-so-good condition. Hmph, Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment